Are you ready to build your career with an established company with a history of success, who truly values each and every team member and is growing by 10X? Our people are of utmost importance to us and we are growing and investing in our team everyday. We have also launched our in-house University Training Center. We offer coaching to all staff to better equip them to shatter their goals!
At first glance, you might think, "a dumpster rental company"? Have you ever heard the phrase, "don't judge a book by its cover"? That phrase could not be more accurate with ADR. We are actually a sophisticated technology company who specializes in the equipment rental business. We have designed our own technology that allows our customers to quickly navigate inbound rental requests into onsite equipment rentals, with ease and a tech savvy process.
We have your back every step of the way and as a result, we seek highly motivated people who want to thrive, grow and have a career with an innovative and growing company. Our system continues to expand, very often by suggestions and ideas from our team members. Our collaborative leadership style is like no other. The growth potential at ADR is significant and the opportunity to grow is in your hands.
We are selective when it comes to growing our team, because we want the best of the best.
This is why you will experience several steps in our hiring process. Please be patient and trust, it is worth it, if you are asked to join our Team!
The Chargeback Dispute Analyst provides detailed and accurate responses to credit card disputes and submits them to the appropriate financial institutions for review in order to recoup financial losses from frivolous or fraudulent complaints. To successfully challenge disputes, it is critical that the Chargeback Dispute Analyst be adept at collating data from multiple sources, both within the company and from third parties, then presenting that data in a concise, clear and compelling fashion while adhering to strict deadlines. In order to achieve this, the Chargeback Dispute Analyst must be knowledgeable in federal, state and local statutes regulating the waste disposal, commercial transportation and financial industries as well as the policies and procedures of the banks and credit card companies involved. While the majority of the workload involves independent effort, the Chargeback Dispute Analyst is expected to coordinate efficiently with team members to request any documentation needed and follow up when necessary. Flexibility and adaptability are key in an ever-changing legal environment where no two disputes are exactly the same. Prior experience with chargebacks and quality assurance is helpful.
- Research credit card disputes and build dispute cases to recover funds for the company.
- Validate appropriate data from internal and third-party systems and ensure proper courses of action are being pursued.
- Learns or remains current on credit card company rules and regulations, federal and state regulations and internal procedures that affect chargeback dispute processing.
- Handles all aspects of the dispute and rebuttal process in compliance with credit card companies, federal and state rules and regulations
- Reviews, researches and initiates the resolution of dispute inquiries from cardholders, financial institutions, merchants and internal departments.
- Disputes that are not processed efficiently and effectively can result in financial loss for FIS and/or merchants
- Ensures compliance with federal and state regulations in resolving billing errors
- Responds to telephone inquiries from cardholders, financial institutions and merchants regarding disputes
- When unable to resolve the problem in a reasonable amount of time, escalates to the appropriate resource.
- Follows up on escalated issues with coaching and mentoring to learn the appropriate solution and expand overall knowledge
- Handles/resolves non-posted items, retrieval projects and authorization of chargebacks
- Meets the standards of the job, such as quality standards and adherence to schedule
- Provide suggestions, ideas and feedback as the company develops its own chargeback software
- Help with the development and creation of standard operating procedures for chargeback and related fields
- Understand and embrace the company core values, mission and vision
- Contribute to a fast-paced, high-volume, fun, energetic environment
- Follow the rules and guidelines established by the management team
- Be aware of areas that may require improvement and work on them
- Be respectful to your teammates by showing up on time and being supportive
- Support your team members as necessary
- Show up everyday 100% engaged with a positive attitude
- Complete special assignments and other tasks as assigned
- Flexibility and adaptability are key in an ever-changing legal environment where no two disputes are exactly the same.
- Continue to grow and develop your skills that may require improvement
- Can-Do Positive Attitude
- Growth Mindset