Are you ready to build your career with an established company with a history of success, who truly values each and every team member and is growing by 10X? Our people are of utmost importance to us and we are growing and investing in our team everyday. We have also launched our in-house University Training Center. We offer coaching to all staff to better equip them to shatter their goals!
At first glance, you might think, "a dumpster rental company"? Have you ever heard the phrase, "don't judge a book by its cover"? That phrase could not be more accurate with ADR. We are actually a sophisticated technology company who specializes in the equipment rental business. We have designed our own technology that allows our customers to quickly navigate inbound rental requests into onsite equipment rentals, with ease and a tech savvy process.
We have your back every step of the way and as a result, we seek highly motivated people who want to thrive, grow and have a career with an innovative and growing company. Our system continues to expand, very often by suggestions and ideas from our team members. Our collaborative leadership style is like no other. The growth potential at ADR is significant and the opportunity to grow is in your hands.
We are selective when it comes to growing our team, because we want the best of the best.
This is why you will experience several steps in our hiring process. Please be patient and trust, it is worth it, if you are asked to join our Team!
Data Management Specialist Role
The role of Data Management Specialist is to assist their team and meet the goals and objectives established by the management team. The Data Management Specialist will assist the analytics department with their day to day activities and help be the open line of communication between the analytics team, management, sales team, and ADR’s web development team. This role is crucial to our success and has a wide variety of activities. In this Data Management Specialist role, you will handle a wide variety of data that is crucial to both our long term goals and our day to day operations. These responsibilities may change as the team expands and matures.
ADR strives to provide a very healthy company culture and environment that allows for continuous success of each Data Management Specialist. The company strives to be a highly desirable organization to work for and believes their people are the most important asset to the company.
- Provide support to your Team Leader
- Assist in preparation and maintenance of a variety of daily and weekly reports
- Support management team with software development changes
- Communicate issues clearly and quickly to the Database management and web development teams
- Prepare full reports using low-level analysis and trend mapping
- Pull, clean, and prepare data for the analysts to assist with high level analysis
- Propose and assist in the development of technical solutions and improvements that benefit ADR
- Assist in maintaining the accuracy of information in ADR’s database and external reports
- Become highly competent of the ideal market characteristics and less desired market characteristics for the company
- Support the company with understanding the technical differences and opportunities among the competitive landscape in our industry
- Continue to learn new technical skills as they become useful and as the team continues to grow
- Support sister or parent related companies in similar capacity as requested by the executive team
- Work to expand and build out new markets
- Understand and embrace the company core values, mission and vision
- Contribute to a fast-paced, high-volume, fun, energetic environment
- Follow the rules and guidelines established by the management team
- Be aware of areas that may require improvement and work on them
- Be respectful to your teammates
- Arrive to work on time when you are scheduled
- Support your team members as necessary
- Show up everyday 100% engaged with a positive attitude
- Complete special assignments and other tasks as assigned
ADR invests significantly in the well-being of each team member. It is common for all team members to always be improving their performance at each level in the organization. Don’t worry if you are being coached on something, we all have coaches, at every level. Regular improvement is part of our culture. We hope you embrace it and see the positive outcome.
Quarterly performance reviews will be done with your team leader.
Job Type: Full-Time
Fun and engaging virtual Zoom office
40 hour work week
401k + Matching
Additional Coverage Options