Are you ready to build your career with an established company with a history of success, who truly values each and every team member and is growing by 10X? Our people are of utmost importance to us and we are growing and investing in our team everyday. We have also launched our in-house University Training Center. We offer coaching to all staff to better equip them to shatter their goals!
At first glance, you might think, "a dumpster rental company"? Have you ever heard the phrase, "don't judge a book by its cover"? That phrase could not be more accurate with ADR. We are actually a sophisticated technology company who specializes in the equipment rental business. We have designed our own technology that allows our customers to quickly navigate inbound rental requests into onsite equipment rentals, with ease and a tech savvy process.
We have your back every step of the way and as a result, we seek highly motivated people who want to thrive, grow and have a career with an innovative and growing company. Our system continues to expand, very often by suggestions and ideas from our team members. Our collaborative leadership style is like no other. The growth potential at ADR is significant and the opportunity to grow is in your hands.
We are selective when it comes to growing our team, because we want the best of the best.
This is why you will experience several steps in our hiring process. Please be patient and trust, it is worth it, if you are asked to join our Team!
Night Shift Team Leader
The role of the Team Leader is to lead his/her sales team and meet the goals and objectives established by the management team. The Team Leader should assist his/her team to enable them to learn the systems and tools necessary to perform at their optimum level. It is the responsibility of the Team Leader to empower the sales team in order to achieve the performance goals. The Team Leader is also responsible for his/her own sales goals, but at a reduced level to allow for the time required to lead and coach the team.
ADR strives to provide a very healthy company culture and environment that allows for continuous success of each Team Leader. The company strives to be a highly desirable organization to work for and believes their people are the most important asset to the company.
- Make and take sales calls as needed
- Provide continuous support to the sales team
- Ensure all members are achieving the sales metrics established
- Identify areas for improvement with each sales team member
- Create individual coaching methods to improve the performance of each team member
- Embrace the company core values and mission every day
- Lead by example
- Ensure each team member is following up on quotes daily
- Required to complete a minimum requirements of GCU and ensuring team members are also using GCU and the requirements
- Provide positive feedback often and avoid negative feedback
- Show compassion when necessary during feedback sessions
- Ensure all calls are logged into the company database
- Work closely with Billing Specialist to maintain accurate hauler information in CRM
- Communicate updates to your team members following meetings
- Ensure your team software and hardware meet company requirements
- Provide weekly feedback to management team on weekly performance reports
- Review campaign performance weekly to ensure market is performing at optimal levels
- Meet with each team member weekly to check-in and improve your relationship
- Ensure your team completes the weekly reporting tool (EntreLeadership)
- Help with interviewing candidates as required
- Be self-aware of how your leadership is positively or negatively affecting your team
- Provide a highly encouraging environment for your team members
- Address poor performance with team member immediately and privately
- Ensure team participates in company events
- Process orders for the sales team as needed, until there is access to team support or billing
- Help with customer service calls and issues for your team as needed
- Check-in multiple times a day to understand the overall team performance and make corrections throughout the day as necessary
- Managing PTO days and team schedules
- Nest, shadow and role play with your team regularly
- Attend online and event training as requested
- Address company concerns with management or other leaders and avoid discussion with any subordinates to keep from affecting morale
- Encourage a friendly and competitive atmosphere
- Create videos as required for ADR University
- Meet your individual sales goals as determined by the management team
- Follow the rules and guidelines established by the management team
- Show up everyday, 100% engaged in your area of responsibility
ADR invests significantly in the well-being of each team member. It is common for all team members to always be improving their performance at each level in the organization. Don’t worry if you are being coached on something, we all have coaches, at every level. Regular improvement is part of our culture. We hope you embrace it and see the positive outcome.
Quarterly performance reviews will be done with your manager.