Are you ready to build your career with an established company with a history of success, who truly values each and every team member and is growing by 10X? Our people are of utmost importance to us and we are growing and investing in our team everyday. We have also launched our in-house University Training Center. We offer coaching to all staff to better equip them to shatter their goals!
At first glance, you might think, "a dumpster rental company"? Have you ever heard the phrase, "don't judge a book by its cover"? That phrase could not be more accurate with ADR. We are actually a sophisticated technology company who specializes in the equipment rental business. We have designed our own technology that allows our customers to quickly navigate inbound rental requests into onsite equipment rentals, with ease and a tech savvy process.
We have your back every step of the way and as a result, we seek highly motivated people who want to thrive, grow and have a career with an innovative and growing company. Our system continues to expand, very often by suggestions and ideas from our team members. Our collaborative leadership style is like no other. The growth potential at ADR is significant and the opportunity to grow is in your hands.
We are selective when it comes to growing our team, because we want the best of the best.
This is why you will experience several steps in our hiring process. Please be patient and trust, it is worth it, if you are asked to join our Team!
Accounts Payable Specialist
The role of the Accounts Payable Specialist is a part-time position that will regularly collect mail from the Affordable Dumpster Rental company mailbox and work in conjunction with Gus and Erica Llerenas to aid in management of business bank accounts and payments to contracted companies and service providers.
- Collect mail from company mailbox in Wesley Chapel, FL a minimum of one, but ideally two times per week
- Any checks received in mail will be sent via photo through text or email to our CEO's and then promptly deposited into bank account
- Securely store necessary mail until Gus and Erica are able to retrieve it
- Scan invoices and email them to our CEO's as well as to the necessary department
- Manage accounts payable to contracted haulers and other services
- Aid in upkeep and management of business bank accounts and payments
- Aid and complete ACH payments out of business account
Compensation & Benefits:
- Must be local to or within reasonable distance to Wesley Chapel, FL
- Be able to dedicate an average of 10-15 hours per week but understand that weekly hours will depend on workload
- Flexible hours but evenings preferred
- Compensation: $18-20 per hour
- Paid holidays at the part-time rate /li>
- Paid time off /li>
- Vision/dental coverage/li>
- Additional coverage through Aflac /li>
- 401k + matching /li>
- Potential to grow into a full-time position as company grows/li>