Are you ready to build your career with an established company with a history of success, who truly values each and every team member and is growing by 10X? Our people are of utmost importance to us and we are growing and investing in our team everyday. We have also launched our in-house University Training Center. We offer coaching to all staff to better equip them to shatter their goals!
At first glance, you might think, "a dumpster rental company"? Have you ever heard the phrase, "don't judge a book by its cover"? That phrase could not be more accurate with ADR. We are actually a sophisticated technology company who specializes in the equipment rental business. We have designed our own technology that allows our customers to quickly navigate inbound rental requests into onsite equipment rentals, with ease and a tech savvy process.
We have your back every step of the way and as a result, we seek highly motivated people who want to thrive, grow and have a career with an innovative and growing company. Our system continues to expand, very often by suggestions and ideas from our team members. Our collaborative leadership style is like no other. The growth potential at ADR is significant and the opportunity to grow is in your hands.
We are selective when it comes to growing our team, because we want the best of the best.
This is why you will experience several steps in our hiring process. Please be patient and trust, it is worth it, if you are asked to join our Team!
Collections Team Support Specialist
The role of the Collections Team Support Specialist is to aid the Collections Specialist with administrative tasks and cross-department communication to ensure that all information is recorded efficiently and effectively and remains organized. The Collections Team Support Specialist will also be assigned miscellaneous tasks as needed.
- Manage collection agency accounts and process new submissions.
- Monitor customer payment plans by removing the debt from the collection list and placing debt on a separate list so cards can be run automatically according to the customer’s agreed upon terms.
- Handle & obtain new credit card information for expired cards
- Verify the customer's balance/invoice is correct before it is placed on the collections sheet.
- Maintain the collection spreadsheet to show accounts in a 30, 60, 90 & 120 days status.
- Keep a record of what % is collected by the Collections Department vs collection agency.
- Post payments in CRM received by mail.
- Maintain a record of mail payments pertaining to collections.
- Transfer declines to collection list as needed.
- Manage the collection list for already paid accounts taken by the sales department and verify if it is on the reclamation sheet
- Communicate effectively with different departments to ensure proper information sharing
- Manage the collection list for already paid accounts taken by the sales department
- Submit them to the Team Lead for reclamation processing
- Once confirmed received by Team Lead reclamation process is completed & can be removed from list
- Other duties as assigned
- Grow into other responsibilities such as contacting customers over the phone in order to collect
- Understand and embrace the company core values, mission and vision
- Contribute to a fast-paced, high-volume, fun, energetic environment
- Follow the rules and guidelines established by the management team
- Be aware of areas that may require improvement and work on them
- Be respectful to your teammates by showing up on time and being supportive
- Flexibility and adaptability are key in an ever-changing legal environment where no two disputes are exactly the same.
- Continue to grow and develop your skills that may require improvement
- Be aware of and bring to the attention of management any areas that may be in need of improvement and focus on them
- Be respectful of everyone’s time by beginning work at your scheduled time
- Willingness to make phone calls internally to companies, haulers, vendors, and customers
- Support your fellow team members as necessary
- Arrive to work 100 % engaged and with a positive attitude
- Aid in completion of special projects when requested should time allow
- Make phone calls internally and externally as needed/requested
- Navigates within ADR’s CRM and any other company programs
- Be in the ADR Office during scheduled work hours and meetings
- Dress appropriately while on camera and be aware of your surroundings
- Log out of company programs when not at your computer
- Be able to work in a confidential environment
- Support your team members as necessary
- Show up everyday 100% engaged with a positive attitude
- Complete special assignments and other tasks as assigned
Company Core Values
- Growth Mindset
- Can-Do Positive Attitude
- Accrued Paid Time Off
- 10 Paid Holidays (including 1 Floating Holiday)
- Health Coverage Options
- Vision/Dental Options
- Additional Coverage Options
- 401K & Matching Options
- Pay: Starting at $15/hr.