Are you ready to build your career with an established company with a history of success, who truly values each and every team member and is growing by 10X? Our people are of utmost importance to us and we are growing and investing in our team everyday. We have also launched our in-house University Training Center. We offer coaching to all staff to better equip them to shatter their goals!
At first glance, you might think, "a dumpster rental company"? Have you ever heard the phrase, "don't judge a book by its cover"? That phrase could not be more accurate with ADR. We are actually a sophisticated technology company who specializes in the equipment rental business. We have designed our own technology that allows our customers to quickly navigate inbound rental requests into onsite equipment rentals, with ease and a tech savvy process.
We have your back every step of the way and as a result, we seek highly motivated people who want to thrive, grow and have a career with an innovative and growing company. Our system continues to expand, very often by suggestions and ideas from our team members. Our collaborative leadership style is like no other. The growth potential at ADR is significant and the opportunity to grow is in your hands.
We are selective when it comes to growing our team, because we want the best of the best.
This is why you will experience several steps in our hiring process. Please be patient and trust, it is worth it, if you are asked to join our Team!
Customer Service Specialist
The role of the Customer Service Specialist is to work with customers who need help or assistance using excellent customer service skills, company systems and tools. You will be empowered to provide solutions and make good decisions based on the needs of our customers and our current business practices by providing complete and accurate information. ADR strives to provide a very healthy company culture and environment that allows for continuous success of each Customer Service Specialist. The company strives to be a highly desirable organization to work for and believes their people are the most important asset to the company.
- Speak with customers and assist them with issues they are experiencing and provide solutions as necessary
- Provides customers with courteous, friendly, fast, and efficient service
- Log necessary details of phone call into the company database
- Be an active listener who can show empathy and patience
- Become a expert user within the company operating software program
- Spend approximately 25 minutes each day learning in ADR University
- Understand and embrace the company core values and mission
- Work in a fast-paced, high volume, fun, energetic environment
- Follow the rules and guidelines established by the management team
- Bring a positive attitude to all communication with the customer and team
- Be aware of areas that may require improvement and work on them
- Be respectful to your teammates by showing up on time for all scheduled events
- Support your team members as necessary
- Show up everyday, 100% engaged in your area of responsibility
- Completes special assignments and other tasks as assigned
ADR invests significantly in the well-being of each team member. It is common for all team members to always be improving their performance at each level in the organization. Don’t worry if you are being coached on something, we all have coaches, at every level. Regular improvement is part of our culture. We hope you embrace it and see the positive outcome. During the hiring process, there is a lot of information to take in, don’t worry, there are many checkpoints along the way to help you during your onboarding time. We understand it will take time to get up to speed and that is why we embrace communication, coaching and weekly check-ins.