Are you ready to build your career with an established company with a history of success, who truly values each and every team member and is growing by 10X? Our people are of utmost importance to us and we are growing and investing in our team everyday. We have also launched our in-house University Training Center. We offer coaching to all staff to better equip them to shatter their goals!
At first glance, you might think, "a dumpster rental company"? Have you ever heard the phrase, "don't judge a book by its cover"? That phrase could not be more accurate with ADR. We are actually a sophisticated technology company who specializes in the equipment rental business. We have designed our own technology that allows our customers to quickly navigate inbound rental requests into onsite equipment rentals, with ease and a tech savvy process.
We have your back every step of the way and as a result, we seek highly motivated people who want to thrive, grow and have a career with an innovative and growing company. Our system continues to expand, very often by suggestions and ideas from our team members. Our collaborative leadership style is like no other. The growth potential at ADR is significant and the opportunity to grow is in your hands.
We are selective when it comes to growing our team, because we want the best of the best.
This is why you will experience several steps in our hiring process. Please be patient and trust, it is worth it, if you are asked to join our Team!
Hauler Liaison Team Support Specialist
The role of the Hauler Liaison Team Support Specialist is to provide administrative support to the hauler liaison team. They will report to the lead Hauler Liaison, aiding in areas such as, but not limited to record keeping and organization, as well as provide support to the Hauler Relations Specialist in necessary tasks such as, but not limited to, cross-department and other internal communications.
- Follow up with haulers to complete any/all necessary paperwork
- Disseminate newly onboarded hauler information to other team leads throughout the company
- Maintain communication with team leads throughout the company to understand their needs and accurately relay such information to Hauler Liaison team
- Research and help to build spreadsheets of potential haulers to call in new and established areas
- Aid in handling customer service issues from haulers to maintain a healthy, positive working relationship
- Organize and maintain hauler information records of 200+ haulers
- Organize information regarding new hauler leads and transfer to Hauler Liaison
- Prioritize and maintain relationships with key haulers through continuous communication
- Aid in communication with analytics department to maintain up-to-date hauler information needed for analyses
- Aid Hauler Liaison team in confidently and effectively negotiate with haulers on pricing, days allowance, price allowance, trip fees, etc. with the hauler
- Confidently work in multiple programs, such as but not limited to: CRM, Excel, Word, DialPad
- Display the company’s core values and professionalism in all interactions with contracted haulers
- Understand and embrace the company’s core values, mission, and vision
- Follow the rules and guidelines set forth by the management team
- Be aware of and bring to the attention of management any areas that may be in need of improvement and focus on them
- Be respectful of everyone’s time by beginning work at your scheduled time
- Support your fellow team members as necessary
- Arrive to work engaged and with a positive attitude
- Aid in completion of special projects when requested should time allow
Benefits & Compensation:
Compensation: $15-$17 per hour based on experience
401k + matching
Additional Aflac coverage options
Paid Time Off
Affordable Dumpster Rental invests significantly in the well-being of each team member. It is common for all team members to always be improving their performance at each level of the organization. Don’t worry if you are being coached on something. We all have coaches, at every level. Regular improvement is part of the ADR culture. We hope you embrace it and see the positive outcome.
Performance reviews will be done twice per year by your Team Lead.