Are you ready to build your career with an established company with a history of success, who truly values each and every team member and is growing by 10X? Our people are of utmost importance to us and we are growing and investing in our team everyday. We have also launched our in-house University Training Center. We offer coaching to all staff to better equip them to shatter their goals!
At first glance, you might think, "a dumpster rental company"? Have you ever heard the phrase, "don't judge a book by its cover"? That phrase could not be more accurate with ADR. We are actually a sophisticated technology company who specializes in the equipment rental business. We have designed our own technology that allows our customers to quickly navigate inbound rental requests into onsite equipment rentals, with ease and a tech savvy process.
We have your back every step of the way and as a result, we seek highly motivated people who want to thrive, grow and have a career with an innovative and growing company. Our system continues to expand, very often by suggestions and ideas from our team members. Our collaborative leadership style is like no other. The growth potential at ADR is significant and the opportunity to grow is in your hands.
We are selective when it comes to growing our team, because we want the best of the best.
This is why you will experience several steps in our hiring process. Please be patient and trust, it is worth it, if you are asked to join our Team!
Marketing Support Specialist
The role of Marketing Support Specialist is to assist their team and meet the goals and objectives established by the management team and the marketing team as a whole. The Marketing Support Specialist will assist the marketing team with their day to day activities and help be the open line of communication between the marketing team and the sales, analytics, liaison, and other teams to be created in the future. This role is crucial to our success and has a wide variety of activities. In this Marketing Support Specialist role, you will learn and participate in almost every aspect of the day to day operations. These responsibilities may change as the team & company expands and matures.
Creative, analytical, professional, accountable, disciplined, growth-mindset, positive attitude, passionate, imaginative, approachable, detailed, team focused.
This position is a part time position with the hours to be determined through conversation with the Director of Growth and Marketing based upon the needs of the department. Days can range from select days during the week as well as a possibility of weekend work, depending on needs and the situation.
Role Specific Responsibilities
- Pertaining to the company website:
- Assist in content creation, website edits, website design, and overall user functionality increases
- Present additional ideas to ensure the user experience is maximized
- Test additional strategies as determined by the marketing team against current strategies in regard to lead generation and user experience
- Aid in implementation of new website pages with a collaborative and team oriented vision and approach
- Identify areas of weakness and brainstorm potential solutions to them
- Implement Search Engine Optimization tactics as determined by the marketing team and team lead
- Pertaining to our Google Advertising:
- Maintain the effectiveness and efficiency of our paid search advertising
- Analyze our Search Terms for additional keywords to be added to our keyword list as well as our negative keyword list
- Analyze our daily and weekly reports to identify regions of attention to increase our click to leads, decrease our cost per click, and generate additional cost effective leads for our sales team
- Brainstorm additional ad creative by way of additional headlines and ad descriptions for all territories
- Research areas of improvement by way of new Google Advertising Strategies, analyzing Google Ads reports for opportunities, and A/B testing practices to prove successes and/or failures of certain strategies
- Communicate with our analytics team to get a full understanding of our reported numbers to implement effective strategies with a well rounded approach
- Social Media
- Assist in building up and maintaining our social media channels
- Generate content to create engagement on social media channels
- Communicate and engage with our followers to humanize ADR and our team
- Focus on positive company reviews generation
- Assist in generating hiring interest across social media channels
- Brainstorm fun & exciting social media campaigns
- Automated and manual reach outs for positive reviews across all channels (BBB, Google, Social Media, Yelp, etc.)
- Assist in analyzing who is most likely to leave a positive review and the process that leads to a higher conversion rate in the review space
- Assist in areas of need as it pertains to our current review process
- Have a working knowledge, or ability to learn, basic design strategies
- Assist in creating social media graphics as needed
- Assist in creating website graphics as needed
- Assist in creating email marketing graphics as needed
- Assist in creating collateral type graphics such as flyers, PDF’s, brochures, etc. as needed
- Assist in implementing email marketing strategies as needed by the marketing team, both automated and manual
- Open communication with the analytics team on generating additional reports, as needed by the marketing team, as well as gaining clear insight into the meaning behind the numbers
- Become an engaged member of the ADR team and a positive influence on your team and others
- Ask questions and present ideas before implementing them. Over time, some actions will not need approval, but approval will be needed as the role develops on certain actions taken
- Help identify additional areas of the marketing of ADR that are not being addressed or could have increased attention by way of reallocating focus and/or adding to the ADR marketing team
- Attend meetings to present ideas and elaborate on marketing objectives
- Become familiar with and embody ADR’s Core Values
General Company Responsibilities
- Understand and embrace the company core values, mission and vision
- Contribute to a fast-paced, high-volume, fun, energetic environment
- Follow the rules and guidelines established by the management team
- Be aware of areas that may require improvement and work on them
- Be respectful to your teammates
- Arrive to work on time when you are scheduled
- Support your team members as necessary
- Show up everyday 100% engaged with a positive attitude
- Complete special assignments and other tasks as assigned
- Be in the ADR Office during scheduled work hours and meeting
ADR strives to provide a very healthy company culture and environment that allows for continuous success of each Marketing Support Specialist. The company strives to be a highly desirable organization to work for and believes their people are the most important asset to the company.
Our online training university will include a variety of systems including remote video training, role playing and regular one to one learning.
By applying to join the ADR team, you are taking the first step towards creating an exciting, fulfilling, and fun career for yourself and the team around you as well as giving ADR the opportunity to add a rockstar team member to its current roster of rockstar team members. As we promote, almost exclusively, from within, as an ADR team member, you will receive the first opportunity at new roles as they become available, either as a promotion and/or lateral move within the company.
We value your consideration and curiosity into ADR and we look forward to speaking with you about an opportunity to join our team!
- High school diploma
- Background check and drug screening
- Regular and secure access to a computer that meets our system requirements
- Comfortable and have ability to learn and adapt to new technologies frequently
- Supportive and comfortable with change
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Commitment to regular and on-going training
- Must complete behavioral assessment
- Spanish (preferred)
- ADR University
- Fully remote position
- Fun and engaging virtual Zoom office
- Currently a part time role
Compensation is Negotiable