Are you ready to build your career with an established company with a history of success, who truly values each and every team member and is growing by 10X? Our people are of utmost importance to us and we are growing and investing in our team everyday. We have also launched our in-house University Training Center. We offer coaching to all staff to better equip them to shatter their goals!
At first glance, you might think, "a dumpster rental company"? Have you ever heard the phrase, "don't judge a book by its cover"? That phrase could not be more accurate with ADR. We are actually a sophisticated technology company who specializes in the equipment rental business. We have designed our own technology that allows our customers to quickly navigate inbound rental requests into onsite equipment rentals, with ease and a tech savvy process.
We have your back every step of the way and as a result, we seek highly motivated people who want to thrive, grow and have a career with an innovative and growing company. Our system continues to expand, very often by suggestions and ideas from our team members. Our collaborative leadership style is like no other. The growth potential at ADR is significant and the opportunity to grow is in your hands.
We are selective when it comes to growing our team, because we want the best of the best.
This is why you will experience several steps in our hiring process. Please be patient and trust, it is worth it, if you are asked to join our Team!
Team Support Specialist
The role of Team Support Specialist is to assist his/her team and meet the goals and objectives established by the management team.The Team Support Specialist will assist the sales team with their day to day activities and help be the open line of communication between the sales team and the billing, chargeback, and customer service teams. This role is crucial to our success and has a wide variety of activities. In this Team Support Specialist role, you will learn and participate in almost every aspect of the day to day operations. These responsibilities may change as the team expands and matures.
ADR strives to provide a very healthy company culture and environment that allows for continuous success of each Team Support Specialist. The company strives to be a highly desirable organization to work for and believes their people are the most important asset to the company.
- Provide support to your Team Leader
- Provide support to your Sales and Billing team
- Provide support to the Chargeback Specialist on behalf of your team
- Communicate with Customer Service as needed on behalf of your team
- Communicate with partnering companies and haulers as needed to resolve billing inconsistencies and errors
- Make changes to customer service agreements and resend as necessary
- Prior to finalizing order; make final adjustments to accommodate all additional charges
- Ensure dumpsters on final pick up schedule have been charged for any additional days
- Support the Sales team with any billing processes and / or procedure updates
- Thoroughly complete cancelled order requests
- Add attachments such as weight tickets and photos to CRM
- When requested, process additional weight charges to customer order
- Monitor team emails, respond to and prioritize important messages
- Help with phone calls for final pickup and customer text messages
- Review customer order and select a hauler to award the work to, based on the company policy
- Maintain accurate information on the performance of haulers
- Coordinate dumpster rental directly with hauler and ensure all details are correct in advance of rental delivery
- Provide feedback to team leader if issues arise that are recurring
- Collaborate with other team members and departments to resolve issues
- Maintain accurate and organized records at all times
- Provide suggestions to management team to improve company operating procedures as necessary
- Confirm orders in the CRM once orders are confirmed with haulers
- Communicate any delays with orders with Sales Specialists
- Assist team members with requesting hauler ETA’s
- Coordinate functions in dialpad as necessary
- Understand and embrace the company core values, mission and vision
- Contribute to a fast-paced, high-volume, fun, energetic environment
- Follow the rules and guidelines established by the management team
- Be aware of areas that may require improvement and work on them
- Be respectful to your teammates by showing up on time
- Support your team members as necessary
- Show up everyday 100% engaged with a positive attitude
- Complete special assignments and other tasks as assigned
ADR invests significantly in the well-being of each team member. It is common for all team members to always be improving their performance at each level in the organization. Don’t worry if you are being coached on something, we all have coaches, at every level. Regular improvement is part of our culture. We hope you embrace it and see the positive outcome.
Quarterly performance reviews will be done with your team leader.
Job Type: Full-Time
Compensation: $15-$17 per hour